Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jangan Mengeluh

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Good morning ! Pagi-pagi dah online,because yesterday one day tak dpat online sebab lampu mati at the whole Malang ni.Haiz,nk study pun tak ada mood sangat dalam kegelapan yg tiada sekelumit cahaya ni.Anyway,just got back from Malaysia 2 days ago.It was the exhausted journey as ever,3 hours Malaysia to surabaya and continue another more 2 houre 45 minutes to Malang by travel car.Penat gila,and I was all alone like usual.At the time I was going back to Malang,I accidentally met a senior 2006 (I guess) can't remember his name which is I don't really care about it.Same flight same travel car. -_-.Then,as I arrived at my cost house,I was desperately need a bed to lie down for a minute or what.Then,to my surprise!, kamar ku bocor melimpah penuh dengan air.Haiz..I was so shocked and a bit angry for what I saw.Betul lah,nama penangan Malang sungguh kuat kat aku.Sampai2 je memang nasib Malang.Then I need to wipe out all the water on the floor,capek banget.nk solat Asar pun rasa macam kotor.It took me half an hour to clean up the floor.And then,cepat-cepat menunaikan tanggungjawab as a slave for Allah,solat Asar.After done solat asar,I quickly went to see Bapak yang handle all these stuffs in this cost house.Bapak Hisham.Terus pergi complaint kat bapak.

"Pak,kamar saya itu bocor,ga bisa tidur kerna basah,tempa tidur nya itu uda basah -.-' "

On that night,I slept on the floor beralaskan selimut yang tak berapa nak tebal to cover up my body during the night.So damn cold.Kat Malaysia panas,tidur buka kipas maximum tak rasa apa.Peluh mencurah-curah walopun dalam rumah,itu yg slalu hangout kat mall,dapek den aircond free.hehehe.On that night also,I missed a lot my mum,and Malaysia.Everthing happened in Malaysia is unforgettable.I cried cried cried as hard as I can.Gosh,my life sucks as ever here.No meaning of life here.

Okay,then next day,Iwent to my first class.Tak ada lah first class mne (skipped 3 classes already). Okay la class,a bit boring,cause xfaham dosen bilang apa kat depan.dok membebel2 dalam bahasa indonesia nya.Dah lah mood tgh bercuti lagi,so a bit hard to change mode from holiday to study.Apa2 pun,kena lah juga study,kalau x,xpasal kena repeat another whole year.I just study just for my own sake only and also for Allah SWT.

Yesterday also,lah kamar pintu kamar mandi aku tecabut.see? told ya,my Malang so strong here. T.T. Haiz..
Sekarang pukul 6.30 AM,have to get ready to go class at 8.I am praying as hard as I can so that my life would be easier as fast time passing by.

Actually I was thinking to change course,to go back study in Malaysia.But is it all worth it to give up all these things that I've sacrifice? It is just the social environment is not very good with me here.My batch just threw me over.Everything I have to do all my own.But it's good thing right?I am more independent as ever but need some guidances from seniors also.But,the decision still pending.Just see,this new sem maybe a bit different from the last sem (perhaps). Pray hard for it.

Alright till then,will story more soon.Nak breakfast roti sat then prepare to go class.Moga-moga hari ini dipermudahkan~ inshaAllah.

Wassalam