Friday, September 10, 2010

Raya Raya Raya







Salam..huhu, today is the day where all the muslims around the world are waiting for! hehehe,ok,raya morning,I wake up UNUSUAL time which was exact 7 am,[i noe,it's kind a late ryte?] quickly i took wudhuk to pray for subuh,eventhou it's already 7 in the morning. :D.Then,my darling, wafiq also had woken up,crawling around..[this boy really makes me laugh,so funny dearie with his innocent acts] What a damn cold morning since it's raining ..but i still force myself to take a shower,sunat aidilfitri..and wore my new purple kurung and went to pray sunat aidilfitri at the nearby mosque.Hm,nothing much special for today actually,not many events happened today,I guess in many many Raya in my entire life,I shud give this year award as The Most Dull Raya Ever..I noe,it sounds quite proper to say it,but that's the fact. Sorry ma,i didn't mean to,but that's the reality,isn't it? I can tell apart from my mother's expression,she was feeling sad about this raya,because this was the first raya we've been celebrated since ever in KL,apart from that also,this was first time for her having a hard time facing a new situation,since her parents were passed away recently.Besides that,the most sad part is,we've no relatives anymore.Actually,we do have relatives,i mean my mother's siblings a.k.a my aunties and uncles,but the truth is,there was a tragedy behind our family history,that no one can tell makes the connection lost.So,meaning that,we don't have relatives to visit.Sounds so pathetic aite..

Well,what can i say,that's what we called life,life still goes on,no matter what.I felt sympathy towards my mum,i felt sorry for her for having such a bloody unappreciated,jealousy,stabbers siblings.I knew from her heart,she still does love her brother and sisters,and still hold the old phrase ' air yang di cincang takkan putus' I know in Islam,we must forgive others and forget the past.Yeah,it's true,that's we're doing right now,forgetting the past.. However,dun worry mum,you still have your kids who love you till no ending. :) Hm,ok,let's get back to the subject,most of today,I ate till full,played with little cute wafiq,slept,and repeat the same.Until now,sitting on a bed+blogging.Hm..During this a few days past,I didn't get in touch with my books,they still lay down there,begging from their owner to touch n read them.Ughhh jas! u said u wanted to change right during this holiday? so have you? CHANGE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! ughhh,time is ticking fast,so u have to run to catch up those what left behind! Ok2,tonight,I'mma going to start doing some revision,insyaALLAH i'll doing my tutorial homework.There loads of them! goshhh.. tomrrow is going to be a busy day,since me and my parents will leave to melaka to visit my late grandparents.and old folks relatives down the hometown. I have this wise idea,from now on,insyaAllah,i'll be hard to write this blog more often,in a way to improve my English skill writing for my MUET test which will be dated a couple of months from today.I also not expecting people will come to my blog and read my updated post,because nothing much interesting about my post unlike any other girls' blog,which I had read through their blogs.I can tell there's differene between my blog and theirs,mine is more limited to my personal story and open views/opinion,and pretty much boring about it.hehe..Huhu..I also practicing my speaking skill when I'm talking to my close friends.:D,I know it sounds quite lame,but hey! that's what we called learning ryte? I admit that,seldomly I get embarrased whem i'm speaking in english because I made millions of grammar mistakes in my sentences,but one of my friend had told me that,it's okay to be laughed,as long as u're trying and just be confidence with it,then it's okay.Don't bother too much of people will gonna say to you,because they are not going to help you anyway,aite? InsyaAllah I will try my best to pursue it.

I hope i don't get cold feet in MUET speaking test,and stammered in front of unknown bunch of people later.It's okay jas,as long as u've hard work for it,let Allah decide what's best for you then. :)

T.T.F.N. Will upd8 l8er..

.jasz.